Are Real Smart’s Online Interactive Courses Right for You?
- Do you want to learn at your own pace and on your own time?
- Do you dread travelling and dealing with traffic?
- Do you prefer complete privacy in the comfort of your own home?
- Do you learn best by repetition?
- Are you a visual learner and prefer to see examples?
- Do you appreciate flexibility & convenience?
- Do you want an online course that is easy to use with little technical knowledge required?
- Do you want a course that will explain key information from each UBC Chapter in layman’s terms, and provide demonstrations?
- Do you want a Math Course that is simple to use, easy to understand and you don’t have to look at the UBC math formulas?
- Do you want full support 7 days a week for any questions you have?
- Do you want quizzes, reviews, exam prep, workbooks, and access to mock exams?
- Do you want to save money?
- Do you want Job Assistance?
If you answered yes to these questions, then Real Smart’s online interactive courses are a perfect learning solution for you! What are you waiting for?!
What do I do now?
Look at All the Value You Will Get When You Learn with Real Smart’s Online Interactive Course:
- A fun, stress free and entertaining way to navigate your way through the UBC Exam Correspondence course;
- A visually memorable approach to learning math and law;
- Greater assurance to pass with exclusive access to the Real Smart Math System;
- Confidence building quizzes, reviews, & mock exams;
- Solid exam preparation with Real Smart workbook and handouts
- Answers to your questions with personal support from our instructors
- 24/7 access to the online course, from anywhere in the world there is internet access
Many of our competitors will record a classroom lesson and sell it as an online course. Not us! Our online courses are fully interactive and built especially for online learners.
Pre-requisites for Real Smart’s Online Interactive Course:
- You must be registered with UBC Sauder School of business;
- You must have the HP10B11 Calculator;
- You must be 18 years of age to start the course;
- You must be 19 years of age to apply for Real Estate or Mortgage Broker License
- Have access to a computer (up-to-date)
- Have an internet connection
I’m ready to choose my learning option and register for a Real Smart Course.