#1 1920 152 Street
South Surrey, British Columbia, V4A 4N6
Are you a new realtor who just passed the exam but don’t know where to start? Look no further! We are currently hiring our next sales superstar to join team Homelife!
We can take you to the next level with our brand, tools, Broker provided lead gen programs, intensive training, guided mentorship, additional revenue opportunities, and business growth strategies.
What we offer:
GREAT TRAINING! GREAT MENTORSHIP! GREAT SUPPORT!
- When you join our team, you’ll benefit from our award-winning technology and support staff that’s available throughout.
- We have on-going training classes available weekly to fit your schedule.
- You will be working with a seasoned salesperson as your mentor, who will work with you through your first three transactions and teach you the ins and outs of real estate.
- We help you build your database, and we provide every agent with client relationship management software, so you can nurture your leads and build your business.
- You’ll be surrounded by the top agents in the area and our dedicated staff to support you on your journey to success.
Whether you’ve just passed your exam and looking to grow your career or just getting started, we’d love to talk with you! Give us a call!!
HomeLife Benchmark Realty boasts over 200 salespeople and is one of the largest companies in the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board.
Locally owned and operated, the office has strong management support from Broker / Owner, Rick Dubord. An experienced support staff ensures that inquiries are handled promptly and professionally and that salespeople receive the support they need to serve their customers and clients in a timely manner.
HomeLife Benchmark offers four convenient office locations to work from plus a mall Kiosk for lead capturing, making it the obvious choice for those looking for a flexible hybrid office set-up.
Looking to become a real estate super star? Have you worked hard to obtain your real estate license but aren’t getting the traction you want? We are looking for highly motivated people that want to learn and build a meaningful career with Higher Standards.