#1 What Is Your MOTIVATION?
You need to understand your own MOTIVATION to get you studying. You should be asking yourself a few questions before you start to see where your motivation is coming from.
- What do you hope to gain from taking this course?
- How will taking this course and passing change my life?
- Am I prepared to give up my social life?
- Am I prepared to study every day and on weekends?
- Am I prepared to Not Make Excuses when it gets hard, buck up and study?
- Am I prepared to seek help if I need it?
Where is your motivation coming from? Was this your idea to take a course or is someone else telling you to?
It’s extremely tough to put your heart and soul into studying when you are not the one that signed up for this. Make sure it’s what YOU want. Sometimes we just have to do what we don’t want to for many reasons, so get a clear understanding of why you are about to take on a course and jump in with both feet or stop and make that decision before you start, if you can.